MONDAY 17/18

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7308 nuo studentė
studentė replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
Last summer I was next to the seaside for three days. I went there with my family and friends. We played voleyball,sunbathed in a beach and swam in the sea .One day we went to the japanese garden near _ city called Palanga.It was sunny and warm days.We had a beautiful time.

Last summer I was at the seaside for three days. I went there with my family and friends. We played voleyball,sunbathed on a beach and swam in the sea .One day we went to the Japanese garden near the city called Palanga.It was sunny and warm days. We had a beautiful time.

at the seaside - pajūryje ; on the beach - pliaže, Japanese - tautos visur sakinyje iš didžiosios; the city - skaičiuotinis daiktavardis, vienaskaita, reikia artikelio.
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7309 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
Yay! First homework after the summer! :woohoo: Thank you! It is really great! :cheer:

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7310 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I' love holidays.This summer I had my holiday in July.I' packed a suitcase and with my husband six day travelling in Austria.We go to the mountain_,we to taked a photo and to go sigh_seeing.We had a bea_tiful time:)

I love holidays.This summer I had my holiday in July.I packed a suitcase and travelled for six days in Austria with my husband. We went to the mountains,we took a photo and went sightseeing.We had a beautiful time:)

Praeities laiko klaidos:
I travelled [traveld]- keliavau (with my husband turi eiti po veiksnio+tarinio+tiesioginio papildinio)
I went [uent] - vykau, ėjau, važiavau
I took a photo [tuk] - nufotografavau

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7312 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I really love holidays. This year I had my holiday two weeks in May and two weeks in July.
For first part of the holiday I stayed at home, because I live in the countryside. Every day I get up late. I had housework and prepared food for my family. Every evening I walked to the park with my dog haski.
For two weeks I visited my grandmother, which _ ninety four years old now. I met with my friends.
In July holiday our family traveled around Lithuania. We went to the Utena, Ignalina,Moletai, Taurage,Vilnius, Kaunas. There we went to sightseeing. One weekend we and our friends family went to Jurmala's beach. We stayed there for three days. We lived in a tent. There we played volleyball, we swimmed, walked to the beach and breath_ fresh air. _ Was a lot of fun.
I had a good holiday this summer.

....Every day I got up late. I did housework ("tvarkytis namuose" - to do housework)... husky...
...We went to _ Utena (su miestų pavadinimais artikelių nereikia),..... we went _ sightseeing.... we breathed (praeities laikas, taisyklingas veiksmažodis: + ed) ..... It was a lot of fun. ( paprastam sakinyje reikia veiksnio)

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7314 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
My holiday
My holidays was early. I went to Creta with my family.We went to in April. We stayed at a hotel.I played with my children. I played ping pong and ten_is.I swam a lot. I liked Creta. I want to came here again. Because Creta sea is wonderfull. My family had to a great time when we are all together. I love holiday_.

Crete {Kri: t] = Kreta :cheer:

My holiday_ was early. I went to Crete with my family. We went there in April. ... tennis.... My family has a great time when we are all together. (esamasis laikas 'has' todėl, kad norima pasakyti, kad šeima visada turi gerą laiką visi draugėje.)
I love holidays (visas atostogas apskritai).

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7315 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
This year I had my holiday in Yuly.
Last four years I went on my holiday to Canada to my daughters famely.
The weather was very warm.Almost evry day we walked to the beach.
We swimmed and sanbatheng.We haved a picnic and barbecue.
We haved cruise on yachta.We had a beatiful time.

This year I had my holiday in July.
For the last four years I went on my holiday to Canada to my daughter's family.
The weather was very warm.Almost every day we walked to the beach.
We swam and sunbathed.We had a picnic and barbecue.
We had a cruise on a yacht_.We had a beautiful time.

Geriausia apie kruizą sakyti:
We went on a cruise [wi: went on e kru:z]
jachta - a yacht [jo: t]
Įsiminti praeities formą:
to have (turėti) - had (turėjo)
:cheer:

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7316 nuo Jurate
Thank you for writing your comments, guys!
I'm so happy about it :)

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7318 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I had two weeks holiday last summer.Most of the time I spend with my grand daughters at home .We had a beautiful time together .We were playing in my garden ,watering flowers ,reading books and baking.

I had two weeks of holiday (ko? atostogų - kilmininko linksniui reikia 'of' ) last summer. Most of the time I spent (praleidau-praeitis; I spend - praleidžiu) with my grand daughters at home .We had a beautiful time together .We were playing in my garden ,watering flowers ,reading books and baking.

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7320 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
This summer I had my holiday in August. Usually I have three weeks of holiday in the summer and I have two weeks in the spring or the autumn. Almost every day I went to the country.There my parents live. One week I went to the seaside. I rented a room in a hotel of Jūrmala. Every day I walked to the beach. I swam in the sea and I sunbathed on a beach because the weather was warm. I was lucky.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7322 nuo Jurate
Wonderful! No mistakes! :cheer:

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7323 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
Agne's holiday
I really love holidays! Usually I have three weeks of holiday in the summer but these holidays were different. After two weeks I was canceled from my holidays because it appeared a lot of new works in my job. I was sad for that but fortunately I could have enjoyed short holidays before.
This summer I had my holiday in August. I went on holiday to Ventspilis in Latvia. I went with my mother. We stayed in the High School for five days.
Every day we went to the sea. Sometimes we visited different parks or different places. Once we visited South Pier. We met a lot of tourists. On Saturday morning city celebrated his birthday. It was wery beautiful, unforgettable feast.

work - darbas, darbai anglų k. neskaičiuotinas, neturi dgs. (a work - reiškia meno kūrinys)
a hall of residence - Britanijoje studentų bendrabutis (JAV - a dormitory, a dorm)
to recall [rikol] - iškviesti atgal
I could have enjoyed - būčiau galėjusi pasimėgauti (tariamoji nuosaka); I had enjoyed - anksčiau jau pasimėgavau; I had been able to enjoy - aš galėjau anksčiau jau pasimėgauti
Agne's holiday
I really love holidays! Usually I have three weeks of holiday in the summer but these holidays were different. After two weeks I cancelled my holidays (ARBA: I was recalled from...) because a lot of new work appeared in my job. I was sad about that but fortunately I had been able to enjoy my short holidays before.
This summer I had my holiday in August. I went on holiday to Ventspilis in Latvia. I went with my mother. We stayed at the halls of residence at the High School for five days.
Every day we went to the beach. Sometimes we visited different parks or different places. Once we visited South Pier. We met a lot of tourists. On Saturday morning the city celebrated his birthday. It was wery beautiful, unforgettable feast.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7334 nuo Jurate
Dear Monday Group!
I'm sorry our electronic textbook is confusing this year.
Apgailestauju, kad mūsų elektroninis vadovėlis painokas šiemet.
Don't worry if you can't find or do something now.
Nesijaudinkite, jei negalite rasti ar padaryti kažko dabar.
I hope everything will be OK with the time
Tikiuosi, viskas bus gerai su laiku.

Your homework for the sixteenth of October (next Monday):
Open the Interactive Book and click twice on Start -Atsidarykite Interaktyvią knygą ir dukart paspauskite ant Start:

Pereikite visus 1 A skyrelius: gramatiką (Grammar), žodynėlį (Vocabulary), tarimą (Pronunciation) ir klausymą (Listening). Padarykite visus pratimus:

Atsidarykite Workbook (pratybų knygą) ir padarykite į sąsiuvinį pratimus 4-5 puslapiuose:

Geltonai pažymėtų pratimų garsinius įrašus klausykitės iChecker (interaktyviame tikrintuve).
Atsidarykite antrą aplanką ir spauskite dukart Start, kad paleistumėte iChecker:

Listen about Joseph's family and write about your family! :)

Use long and short 'to be' forms (where possible - kur įmanoma)

Atsidarykite Elementary_2 aplanką, dukart paspauskite ant Start, pasirinkite: 1. Skills (Įgūdžiai), pasirinkite: 2. Listening, išklausykite viską apie Joseph's family ir parašykite panašiai apie savo šeimą :)

Jurate's family
My family is really small. I don't have sisters or brothers, I am the only child. I'm 40 years old, I'm single and I don't have kids. My dad is dead [ded] (miręs), I live with my mother and a cat. They're my family. My mum's about 60 and my cat is 10 years old. :lol:
My grandparents are dead too. I live near my father's brother. His name is Gintaras and he is about 50 years old. His children are married. His daughter's over [ouve] (virš) 20 and his son's 30 years old. They are good and nice people, they work and they have small children too. We don't meet very often, we aren't close [klouz] (artimi). I'm sorry, but I think that I'm not very sociable [soušebl] (komunikabilus, bendraujantis žmogus) :)

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7349 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I was born in a small family. My parents are dead. I'm married and have one san.He is a student .My husband loves animals,because there are two dogs in our house
I have one older brother He has a family and one daughter too.
She is a student. I and my brother live in Pasvalys,because we meet very often.
My grandparents are dead too.

todėl = "that's why" [thats uai] arba "so" [sou] Because yra "nes" :)
... one son.... My husband loves animals, that's why there are two dogs in our house..... I and my brother live in Pasvalys, so we meet very often.

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7352 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
Gita's family
My family is big. I have two daughters , I'm divorced. My older daughter is over 20 years old and she's studying in the University of Vilnius. I live with my junior daughter. I'm happy because I have both parents. They are about 70 years old. I have my sister. She and her husband have two children. Our family is close.

Very good! :) There are no mistakes, but it sounds more natural (skamba naturaliau) to say:
.... studying at the University;... my younger [jange] (jaunesnė) daughter...

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7355 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
My family isn't big.I have one sister.She live in Russian.

My parents are dead.I'm married and I have one daughter.My daughters name's Marija.She is 33 years old.
She live in Canada.She have big family.Marija have three daughters .Anar is ten,Maja and Lija are four .
I love my family and I'm happy.

Don't forget the grammar rule about the third person! :cheer: :
She lives; she has....

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7356 nuo studentė
studentė replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
My family is my daughter, my husband, my parents, younger sister, her family and two ours dogs.Also there is my husband's two sisters and theirs familys.
My daughter is _ student and my nephew is six years old.Next year he going to school.
My husband has two nieces and three nephews.
We are friendly big family.

daiktavardžių daugiskaitoje galūnė -y tampa -ies : a family- families. ;)
Also there are my husband's two sisters and theirs families.
My daughter is a student and my nephew is six years old.Next year he is going to go to school.

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7357 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
My family is four person. I 'm married. My husband Dainius ,he is very good my friend.
I have two children. My daughter_ name's Dovile, she is 21 years old. She _ studying in the University of Vilnius. She is studying genetics.
My son_ name's Evaldas. He is 18 years old. He is studying at school in the twelve class.
I have both parents, but they are divorced.
I have one sister. She live in Pasvalys, and she have two children too, son and daughter.
I_very happy ,because I have _ grandmother, she is 94 years old. I love my family.

I like your story :cheer: Mistakes are good because they help to learn :)
Kieno? - pridedama 's : the daughter's name; the son's name...
My (your, his, her...) visada eina pirma kitų būdvardžių: my very good beloved loyal old fantastic friend...
Kurioje klasėje - year (metai) arba grade [greid]. What year is your son at school? He's in the twelfth year. He is in grade twelve...

My family is four people. I 'm married. My husband is Dainius ,he is my very good friend.
I have two children. My daughter's name's Dovile, she is 21 years old. She is studying in the University of Vilnius. She is studying genetics.
My son's name's Evaldas. He is 18 years old. He is studying at school in the twelve year.
I have both parents, but they are divorced.
I have one sister. She lives in Pasvalys, and she has two children too, son and daughter.
I am very happy ,because I have a grandmother, she is 94 years old. I love my family.

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7360 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
Angelės family,my family is big.I have a sister.I' m married.We have two children,a daughter and a son.My childrens are married.I have five grandchildrens.My parents are dead.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.394 sekundžių